Aloe - Is there anything it CAN'T do?


I had an aloe plant that my mother had given me years ago. I would cut it and use the gel from the leaves directly on burns and cuts. Unfortunately my aloe plant died recently (the pic is of that plant last spring), so I plan to buy a new one. This time I am going to buy a baby aloe plant and nurture it to a healthy adult and I plan to document the progress of my here on this blog. But that's getting ahead of myself.

As you can tell by my blog, I am of course a big fan of all things aloe. I've used the gel from fresh cut leaves and I've used Aloe Vera drinks as a dietary supplement. My sister had suffered from IBS for years before trying an Aloe Vera nutritional supplement to help with her digestive health and seems to have benefited from it.

But recently I found a form and use for Aloe that I had never heard of before.

I was getting a canker sore earlier this week, I could just feel it starting to develop. I thought, "Oh boy, here we go. Two weeks of unbearable mouth pain." I mentioned to a co-worker about feeling a canker sore coming on and she gave me this little gel patch thingy and told me to stick on my sore. She told me it was an Aloe based product. Well, I would try anything at this point to not have to suffer two weeks of pain in mouth (I love to eat spicy foods, canker sores and spicy foods do NOT mix!) so I stuck that little gel pad in my mouth. It was really weird. It kinda slowly dissolved and sticks to wherever you stuck it. It felt pretty weird. The next day, however the sore was almost completely healed. I am telling ya...Aloe Vera does it all, including canker sore treatment!

If you suffer from canker sores, like I do, I definitely recommend this product. It's called OraPatch. It's quite amazing. I wish I had taken before, during and after photos of the process, but I think that'll work better with my new Aloe Vera plant I'm going to buy. Labels: aloe vera, aloe vera drinks, aloe vera nutritional supplement, canker sores


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.