Aug 28, Aloe Vera Juice

by Ralph
(West Palm Beach, Fla)

I have been drinking 4 oz. twice a day and have already begun to see the advantages of drinking Aloe Vera Juice. I have had a number of abdominal surgeries (2007) and my stomach never felt the same. Now drinking the juice my stomach issues have almost gone away. I mix the juice with OJ, Juice, etc. as it has a medicinal taste to it so mixing it helps a lot. You can buy it in the grocery store or any health food store. It Works!

Click here to post comments.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Aloe Vera Stories.


footer for aloe vera page


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.