A Simple Manifesting Process For Health

What you focus on each day can and will effect your health. By focusing on positive, empowering feelings and not “feeding” the negative, disempowering ones you can easily start manifesting your own reality.

Most people have heard of manifesting abundance and manifesting prosperity but the reality is you can also be manifesting health.

“Two Wolves”


One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, “My son, the battle is between two “wolves” inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

The most effect way to keep focused is to be consciously doing it on a minute by minute basis throughout your day.

When I find myself being negative or having negative thoughts I thank my sub-consious for bringing it to my attention and refocus on my goal. [what I'm intentionally manifesting]

When I’m reminded of a good event that’s occurred in my life or find myself pondering on something good that’s happened to me or someone in my life I hone in on it and really seek to get in touch with the positive feelings. I do this so I can later effectively and easily tap back into this memory as required.

Have fun with this manifesting process. It works!!

Please comment below on your experiences. What you share may help others,

Yours in Health
Simon

 Mail this post Technorati Tags: manifesting abundance, manifesting health, manifesting process

Tagged with: manifesting abundance • manifesting health • manifesting process

Filed under: General • manifesting process

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.